Bus Shelter advertising is used similar to posters, and like posters, are usually located on high traffic surface streets. Bus Shelters attract the attention of street vehicle traffic and pedestrian traffic.
Locally, Regionally and Nationwide:
Toronto, Vaughan, Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Barrie, Pickering, Oshawa, Mississauga, Brampton.
Transit shelters capture the attention of consumers driving by or waiting at busy intersections because the advertisements are highly visible and located at eye level. They are usually inexpensively priced, making them perfect for long-term promotions. Because transit shelters are backlit for easy night viewing, your message will be noticed any hour of the day.
Advantages to Outdoor Advertising
- Can’t be turned off, turned over, thrown out or ignored
- Works continually day and night
- Has a high reach and frequency
- Eliminates wasted Circulation
- Creates and maintains a highly visible company image
- Quickly builds brand awareness
- Provides your company presence in your competitor’s market area
- Easy to plan and produce for immediate impact
- Directs consumers to your business