The billboards that you see on major & secondary roadways that are around 10 feet high by 20 feet wide are known as posters. These are smaller than the typical bulletin. Posters are closer to street and traffic speed usually doesn’t exceed 50 mph. Poster advertising campaigns are much more locally focused and can target demographic or geographic areas. This format is often used as a full market coverage medium for reach and frequency. Packaged buys can be tailored for specific marketing goals: full market coverage, ethnic targeting, focus on certain geographic areas, etc.
A Premiere Panel is when you wrap a poster in vinyl create a Permanent Bulletin. There is usually a premium price associated with this due to the fact you are taking a poster out of the pool and securing it for long-term.
Advantages to Outdoor Advertising
- Can’t be turned off, turned over, thrown out or ignored
- Works continually day and night
- Has a high reach and frequency
- Eliminates wasted Circulation
- Creates and maintains a highly visible company image
- Quickly builds brand awareness
- Provides your company presence in your competitor’s market area
- Easy to plan and produce for immediate impact
- Directs consumers to your business