Mobile Billboards are trucks that are specially designed to hold a billboard. The routes traveled by these can be set by the advertiser. These are typically used to reach motorists and pedestrians. Mobile Billboards are often used to target events(conventions, concerts, sports, special sales/introductions), and as vehicles for sample distribution at stores or other locales.
There are several variations on the Mobile Billboard. A Traditional Mobile Billboard refers to a standard 2-sided display that measures 10′ x 22′. Variations include: Tri-vision Mobile Billboards, Digital Mobile Billboards, Mobile Trailers, Glass Box Trucks,
etc. Many trucks are available with speakers and GPS tracking Mobile advertising allows your business the flexibility to either target a specific, small geographical area or a large county or city. Routes are predetermined by you, the advertiser, so we can get your message to the public immediately and command attention on the roadways.
Advantages to Outdoor Advertising
- Can’t be turned off, turned over, thrown out or ignored
- Works continually day and night
- Has a high reach and frequency
- Eliminates wasted Circulation
- Creates and maintains a highly visible company image
- Quickly builds brand awareness
- Provides your company presence in your competitor’s market area
- Easy to plan and produce for immediate impact
- Directs consumers to your business