Rail Advertising refers to Subways and rapid transit systems. These offer a variety of advertising opportunities, offerings vary by station and city. These include posters, dioramas, kiosks, urban panels, floor graphics, wall wraps, car cards, car wraps, window decals, station dominations, etc. These are mainly used to target commuters, but in many markets the trains are visible above ground and can be seen by more than commuters.
Rail provides a high frequency due to daily passenger use. Advertising inside the Rail Station provides targetability and is often used in conjunction with other out of home formats.
Advantages to Outdoor Advertising
- Can’t be turned off, turned over, thrown out or ignored
- Works continually day and night
- Has a high reach and frequency
- Eliminates wasted Circulation
- Creates and maintains a highly visible company image
- Quickly builds brand awareness
- Provides your company presence in your competitor’s market area
- Easy to plan and produce for immediate impact
- Directs consumers to your business